Grant Application for Individual or Family
Grants will be provided to individuals or families in need through the application process on the Randy Schopen Website. The Foundation reserves the right to accept or deny any applications based on internal criteria that the Foundation so deems. Amounts granted will be at the sole discretion of the Foundation, depending on the need and number of applications received. Typically, the Foundation’s mission is to continue to support purposes that Randy Schopen would have supported.
Consideration for Preference
Applications will be considered for all of those in need. Preference will be given to those that meet the following criteria:
- Individuals or businesses in the Jefferson Community Foundation service area, specifically Jefferson County.
- Those that have been displaced or lost employment in the service sector. Particularly those that have worked in the restaurant and bar business.
- Families with children under 18 years of age.
- Senior Citizens or individuals with special health needs. The application process will have the option for the applicant to request funds confidentially for those with personal needs.
Grant Policies (With Limited Exceptions)
- 1 Grant Per Individual/Family Per 12 Month Period
- 2 Grants Lifetime
Further questions and grant consideration requests can be addressed to Greg Schopen @ 715-966-5061 / [email protected].
The Randy Schopen Memorial Foundation, JCF reserves the right to accept or deny any or all grant requests at the sole discretion of the RSMF JCF committee.